Facilitate seminars for Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, Regional Directors and Sales Trainers. Ability to learn, teach and integrate seminar learning concepts to participants. Ability to organize and deliver programs to clients with very good to excellent evaluation results.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical experience with demonstrated experience in leading classroom instruction, motivating sales representatives, trainers, account managers and/or sales managers. Strong classroom presence, understanding of the industry, and ability to convert concepts, skills, and knowledge into a learning context for participants are key to the effective delivery of classroom training materials. Training placements are by project assignment and vary in length and duration. This is an ideal opportunity for people who have taken a temporary or permanent hiatus from the healthcare industry but wish to continue to work part time on a contract basis.
- 5 years successful healthcare experience
- Training, group facilitation, and teaching skills
- Willing to travel and overnight availability
- Minimum Education: BA or BS degree
- Managed Care
- Formal training experience
- Program/Seminar Design capabilities
- Project management abilities
- Advanced Education in science, business, instructional design, or education (MBA, PhD, MA, RN, M.D)
Interested applicants should send their resume and one page biography to:
Information@UPTraining.org Attn: Kimberly A. Farrell.
Placements are available immediately for qualified applicants.